The Charlottetown Airport is once again reminding travellers to arrive early for summer flights. But this year, they have a list of to-dos’ you can complete while you wait for your flight.
Due to the increased volume over June, July, August and September, passengers travelling in the early morning are once again advised to arrive 2 hours prior to their departure time to ensure that they have a seamless travel experience. The airport understands that this can be a big ask in the wee hours of the morning so they have developed a to-do list for passengers to pass the time.
5 Things To-Do While You Wait (Post-Security) at the Charlottetown Airport:
1. Surf our free Wi-Fi and plan your next adventure: Connect to our free Wi-Fi in one easy click and then start planning your next trip. Ireland? Greece? Hawaii? Our airline partners offer connections from Charlottetown to destinations all over the world.
2. Enjoy breakfast at Budley’s on the Fly: Breeze through security then relax and enjoy the most important meal of the day. Budley’s on the Fly offers bagels, fresh baked muffins, breakfast sandwiches, and speciality coffee like cappuccinos, lattes and more!
3. View our Just Go wall: We recently updated our wall with 25 new images. Can you spot the new ones? Another game to play: Guess the destination and confirm if you are right by checking the touch screen located beside the wall that features the photos destination and capturer.
4. Take a selfie and tag us: Did you really even travel if it isn’t on social media? Snap a selfie and tag us so we can share!
5. Relax and de-stress with adult coloring: Coloring is not just for kids. Grab a free flypei coloring book and crayons in our departures lounge and get your adult coloring on. It’s a great way to pass the time, plus the images in the book are adorable.
This advisory is applicable for the following flights:
AC 1709 – Departing @ 5:05am
AC 1687 – Departing @ 6:25am
WS 377 – Departing @ 6:30am
Both Air Canada and WestJet have strict 45-minute cut-off times for domestic flights so passengers are encouraged to arrive well before this cut-off time and proceed through screening as soon as possible after check-in.
Air Canada and WestJet’s check in counters will open daily at 3:00am & 4:10am respectively to begin processing passengers.CATSA screening lines open at 3:15am and Budley’s Restaurant (both groundside and airside) will be open between 3:00am and 3:30am.