Parking & Public Transit
Short Term Parking
- First hour of parking is FREE
- $1.50 per 30 min or part thereof
- $20.00 max per 24 hour period
Long Term Parking
- $3.50 per hour or part thereof
- $16.00 per 24 hour period or part thereof
- $70.00 max per week
Electric Vehicle Charging
YYG is pleased to provide new charging stations for electric vehicles in the short-term parking lot. Ten ChargePoint Level 2 electric vehicle charging stations were recently installed and are now available for use free of charge (applicable parking rates will apply).
The stations were installed with funding support from the Province of PEI through the PEI Electric Vehicle Charging Funding Program.
Paying for Parking
First-hour-free parking in our short-term lot does not require validation of your ticket.
To pay for your parking and validate your parking ticket, see the parking pay stations inside the terminal building located in the Arrivals area. Accepted methods of payment include cash, debit or credit.
Pay for parking with your phone*. Download the HotSpot parking app (Apple, Android), scan the RFID chip to enter the gate, and once in, a timer will keep track of your parking session and display the cost. Available in both the short-term and long-term lots.
*Compatible with most Android devices and available for iPhone 7 or newer.
- Parking lots are open 24/7
- Please park in designated parking spaces only
- Charlottetown Airport is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles or contents
If your require further parking information, please call our Security Operations Centre at (902) 566-7997 Ext. 1