Parking & Public Transit
Short Term Parking
- First hour of parking is FREE
- After first hour, $1.00 per 30 minutes, or part thereof
- Maximum $20.00 per 24-hour period
Long Term Parking
- $3.00 per hour
- $15.00 per 24-hour period
- $65.00 maximum per week
Paying for Parking
First-hour-free parking in our short-term lot does not require validation of your ticket.
To pay for your parking and validate your parking ticket, see the parking pay stations inside the terminal building located in the Arrivals area. Accepted methods of payment include cash, debit or credit.
NEW! Pay for parking with your phone*. Download the HotSpot parking app (Apple, Android), scan the RFID chip to enter the gate, and once in, a timer will keep track of your parking session and display the cost. Available in both the short-term and long-term lots.
*Compatible with most Android devices and available for iPhone 7 or newer.
- Parking lots are open 24/7
- Please park in designated parking spaces only
- Charlottetown Airport is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles or contents
If your require further parking information, please call the Commissionaire’s Booth at (902) 566-7997 Ext. 1