Win a trip for 2 anywhere
Porter Airlines flies from YYG!
YYG Charlottetown Airport Authority – “Fly Away with Porter”
October 30, 2023 – November 24, 2023
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Prince Edward Island, Canada who are 18 years of age or older (as of entry date). Sweepstakes begins 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time on October 30, 2023, and ends 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on November 24, 2023. All entries must be received in conjunction with the rules of the contest by November 24, 2023, to be eligible. Officers, directors, representatives, and employees of the Charlottetown Airport Authority (Sponsors hereafter) or their respective advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their immediate families and household members are not eligible to enter.
2. There are two ways to enter the contest. Contestants may register on-line at flyyyg.com/flyaway or through daily call-in qualifiers with Ocean 100. Contestants may only enter once via each method. Contestants can double their chances of winning by entering online at flyyyg.com/flyaway and by successfully calling in and qualifying with Ocean 100. Sponsors reserve the right to change or terminate this Sweepstakes without notice.
3. The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The draw will be held and announced on November 27, 2023, by an independent judging organization whose decision concerning all matters related to this Sweepstakes shall be final. One (1) winner will be selected and will be notified by phone live on the air at Ocean 100. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. In the event the prize is won by a minor, the prize will be awarded to the winner's parent or legal guardian.
4. Prize package includes:
- Two (2) Economy Class round trip voucher codes, from Charlottetown to anywhere Porter Airlines flies to, valid for travel on Porter Airlines scheduled flights only. Space is subject to availability in Q (Economy) Class at the time of booking, and all travel is to be completed by October 31st, 2024.
- An allowance of $1000 to contribute towards airline taxes and surcharges and contribution toward trip expenses.
5. This prize does not include all costs, expenses and taxes not expressly described herein including:
Transportation to/from Charlottetown Airport
Airport improvement fees
Insurance (including, but not limited to, travel insurance, medical insurance and trip cancelation insurance)
Sightseeing tours and other in-destination activities
Travel related fees/surcharges
Excess baggage fees
Costs associated with obtaining travel documents (including, but not limited to passports and visas)
Costs associated with obtaining necessary vaccinations
Items of personal nature
Tips & gratuities
Costs incurred to and from the departure point
This prize is non-transferable, not refundable, and not redeemable in cash.
Validity – November 27, 2023 – October 31st, 2024
Not all dates are valid. There is a limited number of voucher seats available per flight. Redemption seats may not be available on all flights as load restrictions and blackouts may apply. Fees and taxes are payable on some markets.
The travel dates will not be extended. The prize must be taken as awarded otherwise it is NULL and VOID.
Porter Airlines requires that all passengers travelling possess a valid Canadian passport.
All travel is subject to Porter Airlines' tariffs and other terms and conditions of carriage.
Trip extension and changes once the booking is made are not permitted.
Porter Airlines reserves the right to offer a comparable holiday in the event the trip described is unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control.
Frequent flyer mileage accumulation is not permitted.
Stopovers or multi-city itineraries are not permitted.
Promotional pass recipients may be held liable to Porter Airlines for failure to adhere to the restrictions and conditions of travel applicable to their tickets or for the fraudulent use of those tickets.
7. Expenses, meals, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, insurance, additional activities and stay incidentals are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsors are not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from a change of travel plans.
8. The prize is not transferable or refundable and cannot be substituted except by the Sponsors, which reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
9. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. By entering or accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, the winner agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Official Rules and to comply with all federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations and all other requirements of Sponsors and other prize providers. The prize will be awarded on November 27, 2023. The inability of Sponsors to contact any potential winner at the telephone number provided at time of entry within forty-eight hours of selection of such potential winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. By accepting the prize, the winner grants Sponsors the right to use his/her name, likeness and biographical information in advertising and promotion without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. You are not a winner unless your submissions are validated. Sponsors are not responsible for any human or technical errors or for any phone or computer malfunctions.
10. Entries become the property of Sponsors, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsors and those working for them or on their behalf will not be responsible for lost, misdirected or damaged entries, for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone and other technical errors, malfunctions and delays, or for any injury or damage to any participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes.
11. All travel is at winners and traveling companion’s risk. Winner and traveling companion, by acceptance of the prize, agree to release the Charlottetown Airport Authority and their respective advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, representatives and employees from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, death, damages, losses or other liability that may be sustained in connection with the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prize, or while preparing for, participating in, or traveling to or from any prize-related activity.
12. To obtain copies of these Official Rules, visit flyyyg.com/flyaway For the name of the winner (available after November 24, 2023), visit flyyyg.com/flyaway or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Charlottetown Airport Authority, 250 Maple Hills Avenue, Suite 132, Charlottetown, PE, Canada C1C 1N2. All winner list requests must be received by Feb 24, 2024.
13. The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is The Charlottetown Airport Authority and prize donor is Porter Airlines.
14. The selected entrant must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be deemed a potential prize winner.
15. All intellectual property, including trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by Porter Airlines and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is prohibited.
16. If any provision(s) of these Contest Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
17. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice to comply with any applicable governing laws or the policy of any other entity with jurisdiction over Porter Airlines. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and Porter Airlines in connection with the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and laws of Canada applicable herein, including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
NO AFFILIATION WITH INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK:
This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, or any named or depicted third-party sponsors whose likeness may appear on the Contest Site. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Porter Airlines, not Instagram or Facebook, nor any named or depicted third party sponsor as described above.
Fill out the form below to enter contest. Only one entry per person.
Contest open to residents of Prince Edward Island only.